Assigning Clients to Users
To allow a user to download and use the UC-One applications (Desktop, Mobile and Tablet), first set up Sharing to their soft clients.
- Log in to the admin portal.
- Select your site from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Users tab in the left-hand navigation menu. A list of all users will be displayed.
- Find the user and select the Actions drop-down menu and select Edit.
- The Edit User window will appear. From here, select Mobile & PC Applications.
- Check the boxes of the applications you would like assigned to the user.
- Select Save to save your changes.
Note: Once the Soft Clients have been shared, the user will see them in Mobile App and Desktop Softphone area of the My Phone portal. The user’s ID will be displayed from My Phone, and the password is the same password used to log in to My Phone.
Maximum Number of Shares for Premium Stations: 35
Maximum Number of Shares for Standard Stations: 5
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.