Three types of call forwarding can be set up on the My Phone Portal:
• Always – forwards all incoming calls to the destination you choose.
• When Busy – forwards all incoming calls to the destination you chose while phone is in use or user is set to busy.
• When no answer – forwarding only occurs when you are away or not answering your phone.
Note: Only the site administrator can setup users in the My Phone portal. Ask your site administrator if you do not have access into the My Phone portal.
Enable/Disable the Forward All Calls Feature
- 1. From the My Phone Next Portal, click on the Call Settings page.
- Select Call Forwarding from your list of features. To enable, click on the toggle button to the right of the text. When it’s enabled, it will turn to color from gray-scale. To disable, click on the toggle button again, when disabled, it should change from color back to gray-scale.
- Select the Call Forwarding option you would like and input a valid number.
- Click the Save button.
Note: If selecting the “When no answer” you will be given a choice to select the number of rings before forwarding the call on to the specified number.
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.