When enabled, this feature will give all incoming calls the busy treatment. Optionally, you can enable a Ring Reminder to play a brief tone on your desktop phone when you receive incoming calls.
Note: Only the site administrator can setup users in the Calling User Portal. Ask your site administrator if you do not have access into the Calling User Portal.
- From the Calling User Portal, click on the Call Settings page.
- Select Call Notify from your list of features. To enable, click on the toggle button to the right of the text. When it’s enabled, it will turn to color from gray-scale. To disable, click on the toggle button again. When disabled, it should change from color back to gray-scale.
- Enter a valid E-Mail address that you would like to use to receive notifications of recent calls and voicemails.
- You can also set a predefined schedule for call notifications that will only allow you to receive them under certain times and days of the weeks if that is preferred.
- When you are finished, Click the Save button.
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.