View Real-Time Statistics
Call Center provides you with real-time information about supervised agents and queues. This information is displayed in the Dashboard.
Select the Dashboard link at the top of the right-hand side of the main interface window.
The Dashboard is launched in a separate window and can be open at the same time as other Call Center windows. The Dashboard is divided into two parts with queue information in the top half and agent information in the bottom half. The information is updated in real-time. By default, information about agents is hidden.
To view agents staffing a call center, check the Show Agents checkbox in the row for that call center.
The Dashboard displays each call center queue on a separate line and provides the following information about each queue:
- Name – This is the name of the call center to which the queue belongs.
- Status– This displays the status of the call center, which can be one of the following:
- Night Service – The call center is processing calls according to the Night Service schedule and policy.
- Night Service Override – The call center has been manually forced to follow the Night Service policy.
- Holiday Service – The call center is processing calls according to the Holiday Service and policy.
- Forced Forwarding – All calls to this call center are forwarded to a specified destination.
- Normal – Indicates no status.
- Calls in Queue – This is the number of queued expressed as a ratio of the total queue capacity for that call center. For example, “6/10” means that there are six calls in the queue, which can queue a maximum of ten calls.
- Long Waiting – This the waiting time of the call that has been in the queue the longest.
- EWT (Expected Waiting Time) – This is the expected waiting time of calls in the queue.
- AHT (Average Handle Time) – This is the average handling time for calls in the queue.
- ASA (Average Speed of Answer) – This is the average amount of time a caller spends in the queue before the call is offered to an agent.
- Staffed (Agents) – This is the number of agents managed by you that are in Sign-In, Available, Unavailable, or Wrap-Up ACD state, as a ratio of all agents managed by you for this call center.
- Idle (Agents) – This is the number of agents who are in the Available ACD state but presently not on a call.
- Unavailable – This is the number of agents who are signed in to the call center but not available to take calls.
- Show Agents – When this checkbox is selected, the agents who are joined in the call center are displayed in the Agents area of the Dashboard.
The Dashboard displays information about the agents for the selected queues. You select the queues for which you want to view agents’ information by checking the Show Agents box on the lines for the queues in the Queues area of the Dashboard.
The following information is provided for each displayed agent:
- Name – This is the agent’s name.
- Call Centers (total) – This is the total number of Call Centers to which the agent is assigned. This number is a link, which when clicked, opens a dialog box that lists the agent’s queues.
- Sign-In Time – This is the agent’s most recent sign-in time.
- Sign-In Duration – This is the amount of time that the agent has been signed in.
- Call State (Time) – This is the call state and time on the current call. The call state can be Idle, Ringing, or On a call. If an agent is in multiple calls, the call time reflects the time of the longest-running call. When a call is released, then the call time reflects the time on the remaining calls.
- Agent State (Time) – This is the agent ACD state and time. If an agent is unavailable, the unavailable code is shown.
- % Available – This is the time that the agent was available to take calls shown as a percentage of the duration of the current sign-in.
- Avg Busy In – This is the average time spent by the agent on an incoming ACD call.
- Avg Busy Out – This is the average time spent by the agent on an outgoing ACD call.
- Avg Wrap-Up – This is the average time spent by the agent in a post-call wrap-up.
The Dashboard is designed to be used together with the Queued Calls pane and the Agents panel in the Contacts pane. The Dashboard provides you with a real-time view of agents and queues, while the Agents panel and Queued Calls pane allow you to take actions on monitored agents and ACD calls.
Select Information to Display
Call Center displays the default information outlined above about call centers and agents; however, you can modify what information you want to appear in the Dashboard. To select information to display:
- Right-click the first row in the queued calls or agents table.
- From the menu that appears, select Columns.
- From the list of available columns, uncheck the columns you want to hide and check the columns you want visible.