What you need to know:
This article provides basic navigation and information related to the functionality of the admin portal dashboard.
Upon signing in to the admin portal, you will land on the Dashboard tab. The Dashboard displays a Quick Start menu with popular features for administrators to access. You can use the Quick Start menu to perform the following:
- Set Up a User – Quickly set up a user with phone and software.
- Handling Incoming Calls – Determine what will happen when the business line is called.
- Add a Phone – Set up a phone with a phone number, a physical device, and a name that you choose.
- Set Up Office Hours – Create schedules for working hours and holidays to be used when handling incoming calls.
Based on the site selection in the site-selection pull-down menu, All Sites or a specific site, the admin portal provides either an Enterprise Level View or a Site Level View for the management of services and user features.
- The Enterprise Level View shows a consolidated listing of all services and features across the entire company.
- The Site Level View shows services and features for a specific company location.
The sections on the left provide navigation to other configurable areas in the portal, including:
- Advanced Services
Note: Depending on the assigned services, some of these tabs may not be visible.
Under Orders and Inventory administrators can get a quick glance at the orders and inventory available for the site or enterprise selected.
Under Service Assurance administrators can view the overall call quality, including call and site statistics, per-call media ratings, and SIP signaling details.