Upon signing in to the admin portal, you will land on the Dashboard tab. The Dashboard displays a Quick Start menu with popular features for administrators to access. You can use the Quick Start menu to perform the following:
- Set Up a User – Quickly set up a user with phone and software.
- Handling Incoming Calls – Determine what will happen when the business line is called.
- Add a Phone – Set up a phone with a phone number, a physical device, and a name that you choose.
- Set Up Office Hours – Create schedules for working hours and holidays to be used when handling incoming calls.
Based on the site selection in the site-selection pull-down menu, All Sites or a specific site, the admin portal provides either an Enterprise Level View or a Site Level View for the management of services and user features.
- The Enterprise Level View shows a consolidated listing of all services and features across the entire company.
- The Site Level View shows services and features for a specific company location.
The sections on the left provide navigation to other configurable areas in the portal, including:
- Advanced Services
Note: Depending on the assigned services, some of these tabs may not be visible.
Under Orders and Inventory administrators can get a quick glance at the orders and inventory available for the site or enterprise selected.
Under Service Assurance administrators can view the overall call quality, including call and site statistics, per-call media ratings, and SIP signaling details.