By adding the UC-One Mobile and desktop clients to your daily business communications you can leverage a convenient and intuitive interface for cloud and mobile calling services.
- Calls look just like a call made from your business desk phone.
- Receive calls on your mobile phone as if it was your desk phone.
- One-button business voicemail access.
- Access your business enterprise directory from your smartphone.
Downloading the Desktop Client
To download the UC-One desktop client login to the Calling User portal.
1. Click the My Apps page.
2. Click Download. The setup wizard pop-up appears.
Click image for large view
1. Click Run or Save and follow the instructions.
2. Launch the UC-One Desktop client.
1. Double-click the disk image.
2. Copy the application to the Applications folder.
3. Launch the UC-One Desktop client.
Downloading the Mobile App/Table Client
Go to the Google Marketplace or the Apple App Store and search for BroadSoft Communicator to download and install it.
To sign in from your mobile device:
- Open the app once it has downloaded on your device.
- Review/accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the user name and password. Your Mobile App user name can also be found when logged in to your Calling User Portal dashboard on a computer. Your password in the same as the one you used to login in to the Calling User portal.Select Sign In.
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.