Meet-Me Conferencing is a great way to connect multiple callers at different locations into the same live call for an alternative to face-to-face meetings. You can establish a conference number to be shared across multiple users within a group.
Configuring the Meet-Me Conferencing Feature
- To enable the meet-Me Conferencing feature, from the Calling User Portal, click on the Call Settings page.
- Click on the Additional Featured tab.
- To enable, click on the toggle button to the right of the text. When it’s enabled, it will turn to color from gray-scale. To disable, click on the toggle button again, when disabled, it should change from color back to gray-scale.
- When your Conference Bridge is enabled, you will have access to your Bridge Information consisting of a Direct Dial Number, Conference ID and Moderator PIN.
- Proceed to select the settings you wish to activate for attendees for each Meet-Me Conferencing Session, including:
- Play A Tone – This Will Play a Tone When A Member Joins the Meeting.
- Play A Recording of The Attendee’s Name – This Will Announce the Name of The Attendee When They Join the Meeting.
- Don’t Play Anything
- Mute All Attendees on Entrance – No Tone or Name Announcement Will Take Place.
- Require Moderator to Start Call
- End Conference When Moderator Leaves
- To record a meeting, while on the conference Bridge, press 5. This will record the meeting and place it in your recording feed.
Please Note: All recording older than 30 days will be deleted automatically.
- When you are finished, click the Save button.
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.