What you need to know:
If you are on an active call, the UC-One Desktop & Mobile application provides you with various methods to Park and Retrieve a call. You will have 30 seconds to retrieve a call that is parked or the call will ring back the person who placed the parked call.
Parking a Call (Call Park) using UC-One Mobile
When a call is parked against an extension it will be followed by a message that your call has been parked. To park a call; while on an active call:
- Tap on menu button.
- Tap on the Park call button.
- A keypad will pop-up and a message will prompt you to;
- Dial (#) to park against your extension or;
- Dial extension you wish to park the call against and the (#) sign.
Please note: If you do not select an option; the call will be automatically parked against your extension.
Tips and Shortcuts
You can also Park a call manually by using a feature code. To manually Park a call; while on an Active call;
- Place caller on hold.
- Dial (*) 68 and the extension you will park it against and the (#) sign.
- You will hear a prompt that the call has been parked.
Retrieve Parked call using your UC-One Mobile
To retrieve a call that has been Parked; from the keypad;
- Dial (*) 88.
- Followed by the extension the call is parked against and the (#) sign.
- Tap on the Phone icon, and your call will now be retrieved.
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.