Several options for placing calls are presented on the UC-One Mobile. These functions can be used with the Communication Buttons, input a number to Dial for Voice or Video Calls by clicking the Call Pad Button.
Place calls using Dialpad
To place a call using your dialpad.
- Tap the Call Icon.
- Enter the phone number using the dialpad.
- Tap the Phone icon to place your call.
Place calls from your Contacts
To place a voice call from your Contacts,
- Select the Contacts icon.
- Select Contact to call
- Tap on Call icon OR select the phone icon next to Phone or Work Extension. if applicable.
- Select Voice Call, your call will be placed. Please Note: Depending on your dialing service there may be different options to choose from.
Place Video Calls
To initiate a Video Call,
- Select a Contact by clicking on the Contact Icon.
- Select the Contact.
- Select Phone or Work ext. if applicable.
- Tap on Video icon, your video call will be placed once party answers.
Making Calls from My Room to Conference bridge
To place call to My Room to conference bridge;
- Select My Room tab.
- Tap on Call room icon.
- Select Voice Call to initiate the conference bridge.
Please Note: Your Conference ID and Moderator PIN will automatically be entered; others will be able to join your My Room.
- To end the call, Tap the Hang up icon, which replaces the Call icon when you are on a call.
When you are receiving an incoming call, a pop-up notification is displayed on your screen. You can choose to answer the call, or decline the call.
Answering an Audio call
- Tap on the Accept button to answer call.
- To decline the call, tap on the Decline Button.
Answering a Video call
Incoming Video calls can be identified underneath incoming caller id.
- Tap on the Accept button to answer the Video call.
- To decline the video call, tap on the Decline button.
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.