Resetting your Calling User Portal password
- From the login in page of the Calling User Portal Portal, click the Forgot your password link.
- Enter your User Name.
- Click the Reset Password link.
- An email will be sent with a link to reset your password.
Please Note: The password link expires in 24 hours, you will need to follow the password reset procedure again if you do not reset your password during this time limit.
- Once you have received the email, click the link. You will be redirected to the Calling User Portal.
- You will be prompted to change your Password. Choose a replacement Password and enter it in the New Password field and confirm the new password.
- Then, click Change Password.
Please Note: New passwords must meet the following criteria:
- At least 10 characters long.
- Does not contain the username, telephone number or alternate ID.
- Contains at least one character from each category:
- Uppercase Letters.
- Lowercase Letters.
- Non-alphanumeric characters.
- Must be changed after 90 days.
Copyright© 2018 Cisco Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.