With UC-One Connect, you have access to your corporate directory, enabling you to reach key colleagues or anyone in your company from your mobile phone. UC-One Connect allows you to create Contact Groups. These might represent groups of Users you frequently contact. For example, you could create a group of contacts that represents people in a project team.
How to Create a Contact Group
- To create a contact Group, tap the menu on the top left.
- Then select Groups and then Add Group.
- Enter the name of the group, then tap Create.
- The contact Group will now appear on your Group’s list.
How to Add Participants to a Group
- To add a contact to a Group, tap the Group and tap Add to Group.
- Search the contacts in the search field and tap the contact to add to the group. Continue this step until all desired participants are in the Group.
- Once a Contact Group has been created, you can initiate Group Chat Sessions or make an announcement to the Group.
Please Note: Individual contacts can be a part of multiple Contact Groups.