UC-One Connect helps you stay in touch with colleagues using chat, for quick interactions when it’s not convenient to talk. There are two ways to send a chat message – from the message window and from a contact’s profile.
When your notification settings are turned on for UC-One Connect, you will receive notifications to your mobile phone when you receive chat messages through UC-One Connect.
Send and Receive Chat Messages
- To initiate a chat message to another colleague, first select the contact by tapping on the Plus sign + icon and typing the contact’s name.
- Enter your message and tap Send.
How to Send a Chat from a Contact Profile
- You can also find a colleague through Favorites, Groups, or search the Directory.
- Tap the colleague’s name, then tap Chat.
- You will receive a notification on your mobile phone when a new chat message arrives.
- Swipe to view it and respond.